Database links below will work if you are connected to FalconNet. For off-campus access, please use the links on the Library page: http://www.floridacollege.edu/academics/library/
Databases: Off-Campus Links
Not currently available off-campus: BAS Library, Library Music Source
Search Chatlos Library holdings
Tips and tricks for searching the catalog
Looking for resources in the library? Here are a few tips that may help...
Get to the catalog here - http://f94018.eos-intl.net/F94018/OPAC/Index.aspx
1. Search for specific terms by doing an advanced search.
2. When you find books that you are interested in, you can email the records to yourself. Click the checkbox next to the titles you wish to save, then click the email (envelope) icon at the top of the results list. Note: You will need to login to your library account to email records. Put in your email address and voila!
Logging into your library account
Your library account lets you
- See what you have checked out
- Check the due date
- Renew books (only if not overdue)
- See if you have fines
- Write book reviews
You will need the 5-digit number from your keyfob to login. If it has worn off, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look your number up in the system.
Your login is 000+keyfob number. If your keyfob is 12345, your login would be 00012345. Your initial password is the same as your login. You should change your password after logging in by clicking on Change Password under the My Account menu.
- Last Updated Sep 15, 2017
This page provides resources to help you properly create citations and bibliographies. Follow the tabs to lists of style manuals, how-to guides for citing specific types of sources, citation generators and management software, and copyright information.
51 views this year