Welcome to our Periodicals guide!
When it comes to researching, whether your topic is based on historic or current events, periodical literature can be a great asset. Periodical literature is published in varying frequencies: daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc. The most important part is knowing how to find what you are looking for. This guide will intriduce you to different types of periodical literature, how to use finding aides (indexes), how to locate periodicals in the library, in databases, and how we can borrow or acquire articles from other sources through Interlibrary Loan.
Table of Contents
- Print Indexes
- Using the Reader's Guide
- Periodicals in the FC Library
- Newspaper Subscriptions
- Search Chatlos Library Holdings
- Where are the Periodicals?
- EBSCOhost Video Tutorials
- JSTOR Articles and Tutorials
- Newsbank User Stories and How-To Videos
Open Access Journal Collections
- About Open Access Publishing
- Open Access Journal Collections